Sunday 2 December 2012

A "Fizz-eye" view

Come on a run with me around Tooting Bec Common...it's the autumn installment, stay tuned for the winter run coming soon.























After the crazy rain and flooding I must admit that I didn't run at all last weekend...oops...but made up for it this week and did 13k yesterday which is my longest run in ages.  Was quite easy at 5.30min kilometres but I didn't enjoy waiting for 20 mins outside the post office to collect Linc's Christmas present in 3 degree weather. Freezing!

Only zero degrees this morning but gorgeous and sunny so I didn't mind the cold at all!

Training report
Tuesday 27th Nov
8.2km run home from work - nothing exciting to report just another run in the dark!

Wednesday 28th Nov
8.2km run into work - really loving this as it's basically the only daylight I ever get during the week (if the sun is out, that is). 

Friday 30th Nov
Gym session - 20 mins elliptical and 20 mins on the bike, random settings with lots of hills and high resistance. Did some weights, push ups and planks. Would like to get someone to show me how to do some more stuff with the weights as I don't really know what I'm doing.

Saturday 1st Dec
13km run around Wandsworth and Tooting Commons.  Felt quite easy but my pace was quite fast, so that's always a good sign! A little bit of rain but it was mostly ok, but quite cold.  The gloves are definitely a must wear these days!

Sunday 2nd Dec
5km intervals around Wandsworth Common. Freezing zero degrees, frost everywhere, gorgeous and sunny, but really tough doing these intervals as the deep breathing when running fast hurts as the air is so cold.

Coming up next
Not sure! A few runs in and out of work and maybe a class at the gym.  Will be away in Paris next weekend so I need to make sure I get in a lot during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment