Friday 23 November 2012

Fluorescence

I got my new shoes on the weekend, Saucony Triumph 9's and they are extremely fluro. Slighly different effect on the computer screen when buying them online, than in real life! On a positive note, they match my eye-watering yellow gloves.  Wore them for the first time on my Sunday run and they seemed nice and soft, but quite a bit wider and maybe not as stable as my 7's.  Keep an eye out for conkers and potholes, then.






Training Report
Thursday 15th Nov
8.2k run into work - a struggle lugging my leather jacket in my backpack - heavy!!

Saturday 17th Nov
12.4k run around Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth Commons - pretty muddy after a rainy week but a good pace at 5.36 min/km and nice scenery to admire, lucky as my iPod died only a few minutes in

Sunday 18th Nov
6k run around Tooting Common - a short one to test out the new shoes which seem quite good, not the most consistent run as a few stops to take some photos of the autumn trees! Stay tuned to another post for these...

Tuesday 20th Nov
1 hour gym session - a few weights, squats, push ups and planks...then 15 min elliptical, 10 min ergo, 15 min bike and 5 min stepping.  All the resistance settings on the machines set to random to keep things entertaining.

Wednesday 21st Nov
8.2k run home from work - all the leaves are now mush on the footpath so it's keeping me on my toes!

Thursday 22nd Nov
8.2k run into work - really windy...lucky I didn't get rained on in either of Wednesday or Thursday's runs as the weather has been diabolical.  About 10 degrees and meant to get way colder next week but I don't care as long as it stops raining!!

Coming up next
Friday 23rd Nov
Gym - with Linc! My "Friday Friend for Free"

Saturday 24th Nov
1 hour Pilates class (if I ever make it, 8.30am on a Saturday morning isn't ideal scheduling)
13k run


1 comment: